Full Moon Women's Circle Evening
Time & Location
About the Event
TO BOOK: CLICK HERE
We'll be connecting with, sharing and honouring our sacred connection to the moon, our amplified magnetic energy and our intention to raise our inner light and fluidity.
A moonlit gathering to connect, share and honour our divine feminine experience and perception.
This moon is the Harvest moon, the time of harvest, nourishment and celebration ♥️
We'll connect with our beautiful abundant earth mother, our connection with the elements and our natural rhythm and synchronisation to the power of the moon.
- Expect a beautiful, sacred space to connect and share.
- Deep restful guided meditation, gentle movement, intention setting to create abundance and peace and a beautiful fire ceremony to release our limitations and resistances.
- Finishing with a powerfull full moon gong experience under the gleam of the moon this is a very powerful experience so bring your crystal to have them charged up.
More about sound experience
We will be lying down and possibly on grass if the english weather takes a turn we will be in the barn - so it's important you're comfy with mats/sleeping blanket - imagine your going camping.
Sounds can bring many benefits:
- enhance deep relaxation and peace
- stimulate imagination and creativity
- help problem-solving skills
- improve ability to deal with difficult situations
- enhance concentration span and memory
- boost self-healing
- enhance self-confidence
- strengthen the immune system
- improve sleeping quality
- help to be open to others
The yoga and gentle movment will be suitable for beginners and please remember to being something to lie on for seated work and the sound bath - a couple of thick blankets and a mat.
Fee to attend is £25 early bird ( £35 theteafter) payable in advance to secure your space.
Select the VIP glamping ticket to stay overnight event included £135
TO BOOK: CLICK HERE