Luxury Detox Spring Retreat - Cotswolds
Time & Location
About the Event
The true heart of the Cotswold’s lies in its natural beauty and Cotswold Park Barns sums up this perfectly.
The venue offers nature lovers over 195 acres of land which boosts opportunities for ram- bling, bird-watching, pampering and ultimate relaxation. With plenty of areas to sit and chill, you'll get the opportunity to relax in one of the hot tubs or get active with a game of tennis.
During this retreat, Jackie and Serena will guide you through a wonderful variety of yoga practices. The mornings will consist of transformational vinyasa flow sessions: an active asana practice for all levels: dynamic vinyasa flow, energetic and alignment-based hatha yoga, core inspiration, invocations, meditation, pranayama, heart-opening prac- tices to liberate body and mind.
The evening practices will include introspective & awaking lunar yoga practices, which will consist of various techniques such as pranayama, meditation, yin yoga, restorative yoga, mantra and yoga nidra to bring you home to YOU!
We know how important delicious, nutritious meals are and with detox in mind, we have collaborated with a wonderful Chef who will be creating an entirely vegetarian offering to support gut health and raise energy levels. It is now widely recognised that gut health and mental health are intrinsically linked.
Together, our intention is to complete this weekend feeling like a completely renewed version of ourselves and as this will be an alcohol-free experience our kidneys and liver will be thanking us too!
As an additional offering, we have arranged for a wonderful massage therapist to join us should you wish to treat yourselves to a full body massage or perhaps a Reiki healing session.
Suitable for all levels - just bring your heart and spirit!
It's a wonderful experience to share with a friend, partner or loved one, as well as an opportunity to come on your own and meet like-minded people in a supportive and nurturing environment.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Transformational vinyasa flow yoga sessions each morning with Chi Gong or morning walk
• Special Workshops to enhance wellbeing, mentally, emotionally and physically
• Evening Yoga To release, relax and promote a good night’s sleep
• Magical sound Gong baths for Deep relaxation
• Hot Tub, Tennis Courts and over 195 Acres of Natural countryside to explore
• 2 nights Twin Bed (share) each room with ensuite accommodation at beautiful Cotswold Park Barnes
• 3 sumptuous meals a day plus unlimited fruit, tea, coffee and water
WHY JOIN US:
• More than 10 classes/practices in total: vinyasa core, dynamic hatha, yin and restorative journaling workshop myofascial release workshop
• Total mind body and soul reset with deep healing Gong Sound baths
• One off workshops and tasks run by Jackie and Serena
• Deeper internal healing and learning offered uniquely to this retreat
• A beautiful natural setting for pampering, wellness and relaxation
• A safe place for release and detox
With over 40 years of combined teaching experience and hosting wellness retreats and workshops, Jackie and Serena offer something for everyone's yoga and meditation experience, no matter how far along your journey you are.
BENEFITS OF A
• Renews energy levels
• Boosted immune system
• Whole Body, mind and soul balancing
• Meeting new people with similar interests
• Calmed, soothed nervous system
• Creating space for inner peace
• Healing and revealing radiant self, ready to return to loved ones as our best version of self!
• More than 10 classes/ practices in total, vinyasa core, dynamic hatha, yin and restorative journaling workshop myofascial release workshop
• Morning and evening yoga with sound healing meditation before bed
• All catered for mixed abilities even complete beginners
• All food included afternoon teas and snacks and juices on arrival day
WHY CHOOSE A RETREAT WITH JACKIE & SERENA:
• An opportunity to bond with others, relax and harmonize with your environment and inner self
• We specialise in the well-being of the mind and body
• Highly experienced and qualified teachers
• You can enjoy a relaxing break as well as practice yoga and Pilates
We are based in Surrey but may travel worldwide with our yoga retreats
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEKEND:
16:30 Introductions and refreshments light snacks
17:30-19:00 Gentle flow +Yin, Breath work
Meditation Jackie & Serena
20:30 Group sound experience
07:30-08:30 Dynamic Hatha - Serena
08:30-09:30 Chi-Gung & Yoga Seasonal flow - Jackie
12:00-13:00 Journaling workshop - Serena
14:00-17:00 Holistic treatments, free time, refreshments
17:00-17:45 Vinyasa - Core -Jackie
18:00-19:30 Yin Yoga & Meditation - Serena
20:30 Mediation & Sound Fire Ceremony
08:00-09:30 Gentle flow Mediation Jackie & Serena
12:00 Workshop myofascial release with balls - Jackie
14:00 Mindful walk - Serena
15:00 Farewell ceremony
16:00 Checkout and make your journey home feeling renewed and inspired
PRICING + TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not make any payments until you have read and agreed to all Terms and Conditions.
Costs: £445 per person based on twin sharing with ensuite
• Deposit required to secure place £150 (non-refundable)
• 2nd payment 6 months before (Friday October 1st 2021): £147.50
• Final payment 8 weeks before (Friday February 4th 2022): £147.50
• Payments to be made by bank transfer or Stripe payment
• Please note: All deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of your place on the retreat made 8 weeks before the start of the retreat will result in a refund of the full amount minus the deposit. Any cancellations made less than
8 weeks before the retreat are non-refundable and outstanding payments will still be due. Places are transferable if you find someone who would like to take your place and if we have a waiting list and we can replace you, we will refund your place (minus the deposit) and charge a £25 admin fee. We regret no refund or transfer can be given outside these terms, including if you are unable to attend due to illness, work, family or other reasons. If we need to cancel the retreat no refund will be given but we will of course offer alternative dates for re-booking
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
• Transfers to and from the location
• Any massages, facials or treatments with our on-site therapists
• Alcohol is not something which is provided or encouraged at our retreats. We ask that everyone abstains from alcohol for the duration of the retreat.
To reserve your place and join us please confirm you have
read terms and conditions then make arrangements to pay deposit to secure your spot, please email
Jackie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07802770150